Get divorced fast without the headache and high cost of a drawn out legal battle.

Divorce comes in many forms. All of them can be difficult, but the form with the least amount of hassle is the uncontested divorce or no-contest divorce. An Uncontested Divorce is faster and less expensive than a Contested Divorce as it has the least amount of time spent taking legal action in Court. If you and your spouse both agree to the dissolution of the marriage and the division of assets and debts, an Uncontested Divorce may fit your needs.

To further reduce the cost of an Uncontested Divorce, self-representation is a great option. Our self-representation Uncontested Divorce Packet is now available to purchase through our website for $500.

Alison Baxter Herlihy, a family law attorney since 2005, has developed a complete package that includes everything you need to represent yourself in your Uncontested Divorce. The forms in our Uncontested Divorce Package comply with all state and local requirements.


Is the Uncontested Divorce Packet right for you?


    You and your spouse have no children together

    You live in Mobile County OR You have been a resident of Mobile County for the past six months

    You and your spouse agree about getting a divorce and the division of assets (real estate, personal property, etc.) and debts.

    You have a current address for your spouse.


An uncontested divorce is a simple three step process. The average process takes one to two months.

Process Icon 1@2x
Step 1
Complete the necessary paperwork
Process Icon 2@2x
Step 2
File the paperwork with the circuit court, domestic relations division
Process Icon 3@2x
Step 3
Receive your final Judgment of Divorce from the Court


Q: What does the Uncontested Divorce Packet include?

A: The packet includes detailed instructions and all the documents you need to file for an Uncontested Divorce in Mobile County.

Q: How do I get the packet?

A: After you have signed the Agreement Form and submitted payment, you will be emailed all the files and instructions.

Q: What if I am having trouble downloading the packet?

A: If you are having trouble downloading the packet, please call our office.

Q: What if I purchased the package but now my spouse won’t agree to the terms?

A: We do not offer refunds, please read all the information thoroughly before purchasing the Uncontested Divorce Packet.

Q: What if I have a question about how to fill out the form?

A: You will be provided with detailed instructions on how to fill out your forms. We cannot provide any assistance in preparing your forms.

Q: Where can I get the final agreement notarized?

A: Herlihy Family Law offers notary services for $50, please call our office to schedule an appointment with a notary.

Q: I purchased the Uncontested Divorce Packet from Herlihy Family Law, does that mean I am represented by the firm?

A: No. The Uncontested Divorce Packet is available to purchase for you to represent yourself and does not create an attorney-client relationship with Herlihy Family Law. If you need representation, please contact our office to schedule a consultation with an attorney.

Q: What is your refund policy?

A: We do not offer refunds.

Q: How long will it take?

A: You will receive your packet via email within 1 to 2 business days after we have received your payment. Once you have filed all the completed documents with the Court, your case must be pending for 30 days, then the Court will grant your divorce shortly thereafter.

Q: What type of files are they?

A:  The files are in Microsoft Word for editing purposes and you have to be able to print them because the documents must be notarized prior to filing. Please check your system requirements before purchasing.

Q: Are there fees for filing the documents with the Court?

A: Yes, the fees vary slightly depending on whether you choose to file a hard copy or e-file your documents.

Start your new life in as short as 1-2 months instead of having to wait over a year.

Uncontested Divorce Packet includes:



    Agreement form

    Complaint for Divorce form

    Answer & Waiver form

    Plaintiff Testimony form

    Commissioner Certificate form

    Proposed Judgment of Divorce form.

Mobile County Residents with
No Children Only

You must be a Mobile County resident for at least the last 6 months with no children. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued.

Only $500


“Walter, Heather and the rest of the Herlihy Law team are very punctual and professional. I received First-class service from First-class people.”

Henry Shields
“I’ve had an excellent experience with Herlihy Family Law especially Alison and Walter. They are top notch and can be trusted completely. The entire staff is very competent and eager to be the best in their field. Highly recommend this practice!”

Liz Harbin
“Alison Herlihy is, hands down, the best divorce attorney in Mobile! She will fight for you and represent you well. She is professional and understands family law. Divorce is stressful; however, Alison will reduce that stress by guiding you through the process.”

Joel Rodriguez
“Couldn’t be happier with the Herlihy team. They were professional, thorough, prompt, and always responsive to my questions and requests for information. Great lawyers, great staff, great value for their modest fees.”

Alec Yasinac
“Alison, Walter, and Heather were phenomenal through my entire divorce process. Trust them and heed their advice. They protect what matters most, and they have the expertise to do so well. You will not be disappointed with their legal representation.”

Elton Gunter

Take the first step.

Use the buttons below to purchase your Uncontested Divorce forms for Mobile County Only.

Mobile County Residents with
No Children Only

You must be a Mobile County resident for at least the last 6 months with no children. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued.

Only $500

Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved. Alison Baxter Herlihy, P.C.